With over 2,100 world-class exhibitors, inspirational education, unique specialty retailer services, and retail benchmarking opportunities, the International Home + Housewares Show showcases global brands, cutting-edge design, and advanced retail intelligence. STORAI highlights:
The 2014 International Home + Housewares Show will take place between 15th to 18th March’ 2014 at McCormick Place, Chicago, USA.
The show is the leading global marketplace for homeware. The show features the entire product lines of leading U.S. housewares brands, product suppliers and designers. Buyers have a chance to review new products and product lines that are not yet available in other markets, making it a smart sourcing destination.
The show is configured into four expos, with exhibitors from six different continents. The four expos are as follows:
- “Clean, Contain + Sustain” – Innovative solutions for the home including eco-friendly and sustainable products
- “Dine + Design” – Fashion-forward innovative home goods for the kitchen and dining room
- “Wired + Well” – The world’s leading exhibition for kitchen and household electrics
- “Global Crossroads” – International Pavilions
Discover Design is the premier design destination at the International Home + Housewares Show, featuring over 100 companies that are trend leaders, innovators, design specialists. High-end products and collections for table, kitchen and home — award-winning contemporary design products and fresh ideas.
|Examples of the companies exhibiting at the 2014 International Home + Housewares Show include AlessiASA, Blomus, Built NY, Joseph Joseph, Kinto, Koziol, Magisso, Nambe, R. F. Yamakawa, Robert Welch Designs and Teroforma.|
Global Design Points and the Global Design Points’ Showcase
The International Home + Housewares Show includes design-driven country pavilions from Italy, Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Hong Kong, Colombia and Thailand, found within Global Design Points, strategically positioned throughout the Show. The Global Design Points’ Showcase highlights the best products from the various country pavilions.
Free education and trend forecasts
Retailers visiting the Show can discover insights into the latest trends, designs, visual merchandising, sustainability, retail success factors and consumer preferences at nearly two dozen education sessions. Highlights from the 2014 educational program include the Pantone Color Forecast revealing the major color trends for 2015 and the branding presentation by gia Expert Juror Martin M. Pegler.
Special displays for strategic information, ideas and inspiration
- Going Green: sustainable products and packaging, and exciting new materials
- gia Global Innovation Awards: award-winning retailers from around the world showcasing best visual merchandising and retail practices
- Pantone ColorWatch: nine palettes representing the strongest home furnishing color trends for 2015
- IHA Innovation Awards: innovative new products winning the 2014 IHA Innovation Awards
- Student Design Competition: the winners of the 2014 IHA Student Design Competition demonstrating their models
The What, When & How of the show:
DATE: 15-18 March
VENUE: McCormick Place, Chicago, USA
TEL: +1 847 2924200
More information on the Show, the exhibitors and the special services, as well as free online pre-registration is available at www.housewares.org/show/attend/nonUS.aspx.
Latest posts by RAI (see all)
- Redefining the unorganised laundry sector in India - May 2, 2017
- The secret to a truly seamless customer experience - February 28, 2017
- From JOMO (Joy Of Missing Out) to FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - February 28, 2017