The Retail Leadership Summit 2013 is round the corner & we’re in the mood to ring it in with some fun. And shortly, the contest will start on Twitter.
How it works — The Really-Easy-Quiz contest.
- We’ll ask 10 very very easy questions on Twitter.
- All you have to do is to find the answers on our websites www.rai.net.in or www.rls.net.in. Or Google. Every tweet will have the hash tag #rls2013. Watch out for it on Twitter!
- Search for the answer & tweet it to us. Just remember to include the hash tag #rls2013.
- Watch out for some hints that we’ll throw you from time to time.
- There is a Gift Voucher courtesy Domino’s worth Rs. 200 for the first person to get the right answer to every question.
- There’s bonus prize too! The person/s who get the maximum answers right (and we expect that to be 10/10 – this is the really easy quiz after all) gets the grand prize!
- And yes, if you can help us spreading the word. We’ll reward you with something really really special!. Just RT & tag your friends.
So, all the best!
The following two tabs change content below.
Retailers Association of India (RAI) is the unified voice of Indian retailers. RAI is a not for profit organization (registered under section 25 of Companies Act, 1956), works with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. RAI is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers. RAI has a three charter aim of Retail Development, Facilitation and Propagation.
Latest posts by RAI (see all)
- Redefining the unorganised laundry sector in India - May 2, 2017
- The secret to a truly seamless customer experience - February 28, 2017
- From JOMO (Joy Of Missing Out) to FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - February 28, 2017